So - I'm here on my laptop - and, as usual lately - as I boot up - I get the Dumb Ass Win10 Nag pop-up!

As such - it Begs the question. When does it expire? At which point I have to Pay - which I would rather not.

Although - am also curious as to how Good Win10 is. I know there has been a Lot of Shit talk about Win10. But, since Evil M$ decided to use the Whole World as Beta testers. I suspect that by now most of the Bugs have been worked out.

So - what say you all? Go for it and Upgrade - or should I say F That and just stick with what I have (Win 8.1 on my laptop & Win7 Pro on my Desktop)! Hell - I stuck with WinXP for years on my old Desktop - and things Win2000 Pro for Quite some time - before finally upgrading. As such - I have no problem holding off on this Win10 stuff if its Not dependable.

L8r,
-K-