Any of you guys know how to activate the on screen keyboard when using VFP on a
windows 10 tablet? The option to auto display the keyboard when text entry is
required in the control panel doesn't seem to work with VFP but does with any
other program like notepad etc.

I remember back in the days of XP tablet handwriting recognition days  that you
could force the keyboard to appear and this is what I want to do. If this is
the case then I can build it into my base class text and edit boxes. Having to
manually display the keyboard, then enter text then hide it is a real pain and
isn't acceptable to the operators.

Have googled it extensively but can't find an answer.. I wonder if it is one of
those things that just will not work with VFP probably because the API set used
in its design wasn't the standard Windows one.

Dave