Well 12+ hours in from Brexit and the world hasn't ended and life seems to be
carrying on much like before... in fact even the weather is the same i.e. Crap!

As for VFP, been up and running on Windows 10 64 Bit now for a week and no
problems to report at all apart from the fact that it runs much faster than on
Windows 7 (same machine and memory). Only gripe is that Windows has
automatically rebooted twice for updates (presumably)  overnight as I put this
as the preferred update time and subsequently reloaded my two USB security
disks which were encrypted but with the wrong drive assignments and leaving
them locked by Bitlocker. Hence my overnight backups haven't been successful -
Hey Ho, Life goes on!

Dave