From: Alan Bourke <alanpbou...@fastmail.fm>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: Installed Windows 10 now cannot print landscape to a Microline 321
Turbo 9 pin

On Thu, 7 Jul 2016, at 06:48 PM, Wes Wilson wrote:
> Our customer installed Windows 10 now cannot print landscape to a
> Microline 321 Turbo 9 pin
> I am baffled.  Any suggestions?

So does it print portrait and not landscape?

What emulation is the printer in? It emulates and IBM Proprinter by
default, but also can emulate Epson FX. Did the upgrade maybe reset
something in the driver in that respect ?

Are you printing through a Windows driver? Did you download the latest
Windows 10 driver?

Is now a good time to get them onto laser?

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm