De: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] En nombre de Ted Roche
Enviado el: domingo, 17 de julio de 2016 16:38
Para: profox@leafe.com
Asunto: Re: Generate a report in local language (India)

VFP was one of the first MS apps to support internationalization, but
it was designed to work with the multi-byte character set (MBCS) and
Code Pages that were the Microsoft solution, instead of the
then-nascent Unicode efforts. Consequently, Unicode support in VFP is
difficult and not the native behavior, so your success may depend on
whether there is good support of Assamese in code pages and MBCS
fonts.

I've only done internationalization with European languages sharing
their common character set, so I'm not sure of all the issues you may
run into.

The reference tool in the VFP world is Intl,
http://stevenblack.com/intl/. Check out the GOTCHAS link and
VFP International Issues" also listed on that page for some suggestions.

Good luck!