Alan
I mistread sure my advise was for Sytze.
And Ted yes I am with you when changing functional good running code.
However Sytze has a problem with exactly that. So in this case it is my
opinion to change completely and dont store anything in a General Field but
change the code I am sure he will solve his problem that way.
Koen

Op dinsdag 26 juli 2016 heeft Alan Bourke <alanpbou...@fastmail.fm> het
volgende geschreven: