I have a client who has now lost their transaction history file for the 2nd
time.
By that I mean, all records between 23rd of March and sometime in August
2016

I've checked the file.
The records are not there with a deleted flag. They're gone, as if deleted
and packed.

It's most bizarre, and of course, my system gets the blame.

About the only thing I've noticed with their system is they run iCloud on
their Windows 10 pc. It pops up about every 15 secs in the right hand
system tray, to say it has synchronised some files.

My system has maybe 75 free standing dbf/fpt/cdx files.
The corrupted history file only has about 10,000 records, where, on 2
occasions, 120 records have disappeared.

Does anyone wish to comment.

--
Kind regards,
Sytze de Boer