Gentlemen,
Just started Geocoding all our customers and interfacing the Google maps to our
VFP system here and it is going well in that we can now display interactive
graphs of customers/prospects for our sales staff and throw the links to the
graphs into the reps Google calendars on their phones/tablets/laptops... so far
so good.

However, I have a question and I guess I am being a little lazy here, as I
can't be bothered sifting through all the non-useful so called solutions on the
net. The example Google API call for Geocoding given here:

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/geocoding/start

returns back a JSON response and I want to easily catch this from VFP ideally
without showing the web interface.

Any ideas as to the best approach to initiate this data and capture the
response? For the maps I have used the approach whereby VFP generates a HTML
Page and embeds a map from a list of lat/long co-ordinates that are embedded
into the page which works fine as I don't actually receive any data back,
unlike the JSON response.

I guess it is going to be a little like the web services that were the rage
some time ago .... I stayed away from them.

I would prefer 100% VFP but don't mind going the called C# program if I have
to.
Any ideas?

Dave