Tracy,

It takes about 25 minutes but you can walk to Joe's Farm Grill. There's s
coffee place next to Joe's Farm Grill that I walk to every morning during
the conference (Note: The opening time is later during the weekend).

Joe's Farm Grill was featured on DIners Drive-In's and DIves in the past.
It's good. I'll guarantee there will be something vegetarian at both these
locations.

See you there,

Bill Anderson