De: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] En nombre de Ajit Abraham
Enviado el: lunes, 07 de noviembre de 2016 18:00
Para: profox@leafe.com
Asunto: Re: Friday Poll: What framework(s) do you use?

Build my own set of custom classes (not worthy of calling a 'framework'
) but works for all my in-house projects.

Spend lot of time building a Data layer on the premise that I will
change the backend to mysql or mssql from vfp tables at some time in the
future.

Sadly, that is not going to happen, as the the 'frontend' for the users
has changed to browsers and mobile.

Currently experimenting on a free utility build by Dicky Suryadi
(dotnetify.net) where I can control the frontend browser with C# code
from the backend - instead of messing with too much of frontend
javascript or the traditional post/get requests.
This utility cleverly uses SignalR and knockout.js to achieve its
results and there is no need to know the workings of either technology
(in most cases) when working with dotnet.

Ajit Abraham

On 07-Nov-16 6:25 PM, Kurt Wendt wrote:
> Hey Ted - I hear ya - as I can also type fast. Learned touch-typing back
in my Jr. year in high school - and it's a skill I have kept using ever
since way back then. Also - glad to know I'm within the avg. re:Frameworks
usage!

> Regards,
> Kurt Wendt
> Senior Systems Analyst
>

> Tel. +1-212-747-9100
> www.GlobeTax.com

Roche
> Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 3:31 PM
> To: profoxt...@leafe.com
> Subject: Re: Friday Poll: What framework(s) do you use?
>
> On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Kurt Wendt <kurt_we...@globetax.com>
wrote:

>> Ted - You must have a Lot of extra time on your hands - what with
creating all these Polls!
> I type fast. And it's not like I haven't thought about this stuff for 25
years.

> And my commute averages around zero minutes.
>
>> Myself - never really worked within Frameworks. They just weren't used on
the various jobs I worked at. I did work on this one system - where they guy
had created Classes - and I used his existing classes to create new screens.
But, that's about it...