From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 4:51 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF] EXTERNAL SSD hard drives

Funnily enough, I still have a 20Mb ... yes 20Mb Seagate RLL drive running in a
286 with 128Kb (Kb NOT Mb) of memory running MsDos 3.0 and stacker software to
make the 20Mb look like 40Mb!! All it does is simply routes comms packets from
the Radio Amateur network onto my LAN. It has been turned on almost
continuously since 1986 and never faltered apart from a couple of mains outages.

Dave