Hi Gene:

> At 00:57 2016-11-18, "Fernando D. Bozzo" <fdbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, this is the same behaviour as for procedures, the last defined or
>> loaded overwrites the previous.
>>

>      Maybe.  It is undefined behaviour so you can not count on it being
> one way or the other.
>
> This is because there can't be more than one procedure/class with the same
>> name on memoty at the same time.
>>

>      A questionable assumption.  What about
>           do someproc in locationa
>           do someproc in locationb
> Since it is not defined exactly what VFP stores in memory codewise, it is
> not impossible that both could be.

That is precisely why I've talked about "procedure/class on memory",
because the only way to have them loaded on memory is with SET PROCEDURE
and SET CLASSLIB, and in this cases the last one is the winner.

"do someproc in locationx" or "NewObject" does not use nothing "in memory",
because they load from the indicated resource directly, hence, does not
apply,