Wow, 15-20 min sounds Painful!

That being said, of course, when I would render 3D Images, 15-20 min for a single image is NOT out of the Ordinary!

-K-

On 12/19/2016 8:23 PM, Ken Dibble wrote:

I'm not certain, Gene. The last paragraph of the review refers to Arago's
"true .EXE compiler," implying that FoxPro's wasn't.  But the only
distinction the review actually gives is that Arago's compiled file sizes
were substantially smaller than FoxPro's.

As I said initially, with the Arago Quicksilver compiler for dbXL, you got one self-contained executable. No separate runtime file, no requirement for any dll dependencies like you have with VFP.

It would take 15-20 minutes to compile a moderate-sized project on a 386 40 MHz machine.

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org