At 15:39 2017-01-08, Jonnie de Boer <sytze.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone

This is Sytze's son, I am writing because he passed away on Friday (sudden
heart attack while mowing the lawns, very quick, the way he wanted) and I
know he was an avid reader on this forum and often commented to me about
his gleanings he received from it.
I dont think he met any of you in person, but I know he spoke/emailed to
many of you personally and held many of you in high regards.
Would like to pass on this news in case any of you wondered why he went
quiet :)

Dear Mr. de Boer:

     Thank you for writing.

     My condolences to you and your family.