On Tue, 7 Feb 2017, at 11:16 AM, Dave Crozier wrote:
> Will certainly keep an eye on that one... tried to register but the site
> just hangs...

It seems to be having trouble this morning but I managed it OK
yesterday. I had a quick look at the current Beta. It seems to exist as
both a Visual Studio extension and a standalone XIDE product. The former
adds new project types into VS so you can create a new X# WPF, Winforms,
Vulcan.NET or console project. XIDE I think is a recreation of the
Visual Objects IDE, but AFAIK has been created entirely in X# itself, as
a dogfooding exercise.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm