From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Pete Theisen
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 7:42 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] Paypal and development services

On Thursday 16 November 2006 20:39, Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
> I’m trying to set things up where I can offer software support and
> development (there’s still a lot of 2.6 stuff out there) via the internet.
>
> Since I do not have a big enough business to set myself up with a
> credit card, I’m experimenting with pay pal

Hi Virgil!

Deja vu all over again, weren't you doing that a while ago?

I have paypal on my charity site, but so far, only I have donated anything.
Seems like it works.

http://www.sun-health.org/

Expect to get a lot of phishing attacks asking for your password, or other
information. PayPal does real surveys as well so you have to pay attention.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://www.pete-theisen.com/