Absolutely. Thanks again for the info.

--

rk
-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Rick
Schummer
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 11:44 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Codeplex is shutting down, VFPX.org is spinning up

Hi Richard,

Yes, the update process does need to be configured to ensure new updates show
up in the Check for Updates process. It is kind of manual at the moment and a
little fragile because there is an occasional communication gap between the
project managers making a release and them getting information to Jim. Doug and
I are in the process of reviewing the steps to see if things can be streamlined
a bit moving forward, but we have to get projects moved over to GitHub and that
has a little higher priority right now. All good things in time.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com