From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Paul Hill
Sent: 23 May 2017 11:54
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: Recommendations for temporary file storage

Hi All,

After our FTP server was hacked I'm looking for a secure way for clients to
send us large backups.
They can be 100Mb-2Gb in size but they will be downloaded and deleted fairly
quickly.  No permanent storage is needed, on our old server files were deleted
at midnight.

Ideally we would give each of our dealers a single login/pass and they will
upload using a web browser on the clients site.  We are only talking about a
dozen logins.

Would something like DropBox work?  I've never used it, but £10/user/month
seems a bit high.

Looking for something more secure than a FTP server!

--
Paul

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/CADwx0++e-yJFZ7D8SA7hzU1xGKuwutJj5tXSRyoXsSLa+BQ=0...@mail.gmail.com