From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Davies
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 7:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: controls/ objects collections

Lew Schwartz said "This doesn't entirely make sense to me...There's really no
way for a single object to have more than 1 'context'... "

Lew I think that's right - I thought the button.init code was executing in the
context of the superclass but I think I was misled by the controlcount
property:
what seems to be happening is that the code is firing before the other objects
which it refers to have been instantiated (this harks back to a recent thread
about controls being bound to form properties)

See my separate posting for sample code

Andrew Davies  MBCS CITP
  - AndyD        8-)#

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] with any queries.