Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of MB Software Solutions
Sent: 22 November 2006 13:56
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Exe not releasing

Graham Brown (CompSYS) wrote:
> Hi
>
> On my list to write a loader for it, still not sure why it happens.
> In the old days Smartdrive used to cause this sort of thing (from memory)
> but can't see any logical reason for it, if there was loads of automation
> and the like then maybe but there isn't
>
> Will post back if I find anything interesting.
>
> Thanks all
>
> Graham

Hi Graham,

I thought there was a loader on Ed's VFP downloads site, but a quick
look doesn't show one.  I'll upload my loader program code from VFP8.
I've recompiled in VFP9, but I'm pretty sure it's the same.  Give it a
few until it appears on the Downloads section on Ed's site.

hth!
--Michael

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP