De: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] En nombre de rafael copquin
Enviado el: martes, 06 de junio de 2017 13:54
Para: ProFox Email List
Asunto: VFP and Gmail

I just delivered a new system which includes a mailing function.

The client needs to send 500 to 700 invoices per month to its customers,
in PDF format.

They use gmail

Question:

How many emails does Gmail accept to be mailed in a single shot?

I was told that they have a limit which, when surpassed, blocks Gmail

Anybody?

Thank you

Rafael Copquin