From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Tracy
Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:24 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Modify Project from Config.FPW

Paul,

I use a PRG.
I am not seeing the behavior you are talking about.

In my PRG, I do reset the location and widths of the windows I have open.
Properties, Document View and DataSession are docked together. Then the
Command Window is docked under them. These are all docked to the right side
of the screen. I have this because I will occasionally remote in to my
computer. The laptop resolution is smaller than the desktop.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software

Paul H. Tarver wrote on 2017-06-20:
>  I tried the .prg route before, but I re-did it based on your
recommendation
>  just in case I did something wrong.
>
>  Here's what I have set up now:
>
>  start-vfp9x64.FPW file:
>  *************************************************************
>  TMPFILES=c:\temp EDITWORK=c:\temp SORTWORK=c:\temp PROGWORK=c:\temp
>
>  PATH = .\DATA; .\FORMS; .\GRAPHICS; .\LIBS; .\MENUS; .\PROGRAMS;
.\REPORTS;
>  T:\LIBRARY
>
>  DEFAULT = "T:\ACTIVE\TPM \"
>  RESOURCE = "T:\ ACTIVE\TPM \FOXUSER.DBF"
>  COMMAND = do "T:\ ACTIVE\TPM \start-vfp9x64.prg"
>  *************************************************************
>
>  start-vfp9x64.prg
>  ************************************************************* CLEAR
> MEMORY CLOSE DATA CLEAR ALL CLOSE ALL SET SYSMENU TO DEFAULT
>
>  CD " T:\ ACTIVE\TPM\"
>  MODIFY PROJECT trnslate.pjx NOWAIT
>  ACTIVATE WINDOW COMMAND
>  *************************************************************
>
>  When I start VFP from the shortcut, the .FPW is processed and the
> .PRG is  run, the project manager opens with the correct project, a
> blank command  window opens and I cannot type in the command window
> because every
keystroke
>  is passed directly to the project manager. Once I close the blank
> command  window, I can open a new command window and everything works
normally.
Same
>  results that I get if I issue the MODIFY PROJECT command directly
> from
the
>  .FPW.
>
>  Interestingly, if I open VFP in the folder and I type 'do
start-vfp9x64.prg'
>  in the command window, the project manager opens normally with the
correct
>  project info and goes immediately back to the regular command window
ready
>  for my next input. In other words, it looks like the problem may be
> in
the