Listen to Andrew MacNeill's FoxShow podcast
(http://traffic.libsyn.com/akselsoft/FoxShow82.mp3...) featuring Rick, Doug,
and Tamar talking about Southwest Fox 2017.

Registration for Southwest Fox 2017 has been open for a few weeks and there's
less than two weeks until the Super-Saver
Registration deadline. If you register
(https://geekgatherings.com/Registration/) before the end of June, you save $125
and we'll throw in a pre-conference session worth $99. Not only that, but
you'll be entered in the drawings for up to
three scholarships (http://swfox.net/scholarship.aspx) that will reduce your
costs some more. Check out the speakers
(http://swfox.net/speakers.aspx) and topics
(http://swfox.net/sessionsswfox.aspx) on the conference website.

Please beat the rush so we still have some fingernails left when July begins!
No need to wait, we won't charge your card
or cash your check until August!

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com