Sounds to me much like all you've got in Xojo Kevin!!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kevin J Cully
Sent: 20 October 2017 13:49
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: RE: VFP - What upgrades would VFP10 have had...

1. 64bit VFP IDE for access to virtually unlimited RAM 2. 64bit compiled
applications 3. Simultanous compilation to multiple target platforms: Linux,
Mac, Windows 4. Add the target platform of Web and allow me to cross use
business objects I also use in desktop applications.
5. Make it as easy to develop the Web applications as it is easy to develop
desktop applications.
6. Add the target of Raspberry Pi as well for their Linux OS distros 7. While
we're at it add iOS and Android phone support as a target 8. Strong typing.
I'm tired of my own coding errors. Typed issues should be found at compile
time, not during testing.  That'd save me a ton of time.
9. Keep the database agnostic nature of VFP 10. Keep the reasonable license
fee, with unlimited distributions per compiled application.

-Kevin