However, even third party SW can have flaws in its SW! Right?

As I said in the other thread on this topic: Experts recommend that people should not rely on a single product, no matter who makes it, for anti-malware protection. Every product behaves differently and catches some threats while missing others. My statement in this thread was what I tell people when they ask me if they should just rely on Windows Defender.

Note that I also said in the other thread that you should have multiple products installed and use them for manual scans. You should only have ONE *real-time scanner* running at any given time.

Ken

And - since this thread is bringing up issues w/Malware protection - and I had started another thread about malware - maybe its a good time to ask. What DO People use to protect against Malware? And, is MalWareBytes the best protection against MalWare??

-K-