Fri -  654
Sat -  195

Distinct Posters to the List
(changes relative to 2016)
        Non-OT messages: 118 (Up 6.31%)
        OT messages: 15 (Down 6.25%)
        NF messages: 75 (Up 2.74%)
Total number: 118 (Up 6.31%)

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Non-OT Posts
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.  509    mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
  2.  282    Ted Roche
  3.  206    Alan Bourke
  4.  190    Dave Crozier
  5.  187    Stephen Russell
  6.  146    Richard Kaye
  7.  141    Paul H. Tarver
  8.   94    Thierry Nivelet
  9.   89    Gene Wirchenko
 10.   77    Ed Leafe
 11.   68    AndyHC
 12.   68    Paul Newton
 13.   63    Tracy Pearson
 14.   61    Fred Taylor
 15.   55    Man-wai Chang
 16.   54    Jürgen Wondzinski
 17.   54    Kurt at VR-FX
 18.   53    John Weller
 19.   50    Kurt Wendt
 20.   46    Michael Madigan

Top 16 Contributors by Number of OT Posts
|    Posts   OT%  Contributor                  |
  1.    8     8%  Gene Wirchenko
  2.    5     3%  Dave Crozier
  3.    4     8%  Michael Madigan
  4.    4     8%  Laurie Alvey
  5.    3   100%  Jürgen Wondzinski
  6.    3     1%  mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
  7.    3    14%  Jean Laeremans
  8.    2     7%  Charlie-gm
  9.    2    13%  Jerry Wolper
 10.    2     4%  Jürgen Wondzinski
 11.    2     8%  Paul Hill
 12.    1     6%  Michael Oke, II
 13.    1     8%  Jean MAURICE
 14.    1     1%  Ed Leafe
 15.    1     2%  Fred Taylor
 16.    1     3%  Eric Selje

Top 20 Contributors by Number of NF Posts
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.  153    mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
  2.  112    Stephen Russell
  3.  110    Ted Roche
  4.   73    Alan Bourke
  5.   60    Paul H. Tarver
  6.   54    Dave Crozier
  7.   33    Ed Leafe
  8.   33    Gene Wirchenko
  9.   29    Thierry Nivelet
 10.   29    AndyHC
 11.   24    Man-wai Chang
 12.   23    Malcolm Greene
 13.   22    Richard Kaye
 14.   21    Ken Dibble
 15.   20    Kurt at VR-FX
 16.   19    John Weller
 17.   16    Michael Madigan
 18.   15    Charlie-gm
 19.   15    Kevin J Cully
 20.   14    Kurt Wendt

Top 20 Contributors by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.  512    mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
  2.  282    Ted Roche
  3.  206    Alan Bourke
  4.  195    Dave Crozier
  5.  187    Stephen Russell
  6.  146    Richard Kaye
  7.  141    Paul H. Tarver
  8.   97    Gene Wirchenko
  9.   94    Thierry Nivelet
 10.   78    Ed Leafe
 11.   68    AndyHC
 12.   68    Paul Newton
 13.   63    Tracy Pearson
 14.   62    Fred Taylor
 15.   56    Jürgen Wondzinski
 16.   55    Man-wai Chang
 17.   54    Kurt at VR-FX
 18.   53    John Weller
 19.   50    Michael Madigan
 20.   50    Kurt Wendt

Top 20 Contributors by Number of New Threads Started
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.  106    mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
  2.   52    Jürgen Wondzinski
  3.   30    Stephen Russell
  4.   27    Ted Roche
  5.   22    Paul Newton
  6.   17    Paul H. Tarver
  7.   14    Dave Crozier
  8.   13    List Administrator Account
  9.   13    Gene Wirchenko
 10.   11    Ed Leafe
 11.   10    Michael Madigan
 12.    8    Ken Dibble
 13.    8    Charles Hart Enzer, M.D.
 14.    8    Alan Bourke
 15.    8    Rick Schummer
 16.    7    John Weller
 17.    6    rafael copquin
 18.    6    Man-wai Chang
 19.    5    Al
 20.    4    Kurt Wendt

Top 20 Non-OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Subject                                             |
  1.   74    [NF] learn more about what you hate so much.
  2.   56    [NF] PyQT for desktop applications
  3.   49    Getting count of rows in a text file -- best approach?
  4.   40    [NF] [FW] Programming language life expectancy
  5.   34    [NF] Do you prefer Digest Mode?
  6.   31    [NF] Customer asking for (preferably free) unattended remote
access software so she can access her work machine from home
  7.   31    [NF] Open systems Drive you crazy
  8.   31    [NF] Windows updates August problems?
  9.   31    GETFILE() Returns Empty String in Some Cases
 10.   30    "An IF | ELSE | ENDIF statement is missing"
 11.   29    Diffing VCXs
 12.   27    SQL Backend Question - Part Deux
 13.   26    Outlook 2016 security no longer allowing VFP app to send emails as
it did in the past
 14.   25    VFP9SP2 apps on Citrix
 15.   24    [NF] Python: 2.x vs 3.x
 16.   24    e: [NF] PyQT for desktop applications
 17.   23    SQLite Problem - DSN-less Connection Doesn't Create A File
 18.   23    BitDefender Doesn't Play Well With VFP
 19.   23    Running Multiple Instances of VFP 9
 20.   23    [NF] Drop-Dead Simple USB Drive Encryption

Top 14 OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Subject                                             |
  1.   10    [OT] Spent the past 4 days in London...and loved it!!!!
  2.    7    [OT] Hallo
  3.    5    [OT] [FW] Programming language life expectancy
  4.    4    [OT] Test
  5.    4    AW: [OT] Test
  6.    4    [OT] Excessive Bounces E-mails
  7.    2    [OT] Nothing here, move along
  8.    1    [OT] Humour: I Work From Home
  9.    1    [OT] Humour (was: VFP9SP2 app on Windows 10 -- reports not showing)
 10.    1    [OT] Checking posts - cannot seem to see my own but option is set
 11.    1    [OT] Non-Natives' English (was: SQL Backend Question - Part Deux)
 12.    1    [OT] joke
 13.    1    [OT] Google employee's anti-diversity manifesto.
 14.    1    [OT] Non-Natives' English (was: SQL Backend Question - Part Deux)

Top 20 Threads by Total Number of Posts