From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Virgil Bierschwale
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Fox on.... Linux? Alternatives...

What in the hell are you smoking tonight ??

How would suggesting that we stand together and tell our politicians to go
fly a kite, be taxes ?
You don't know me very well apparently...

If I were in charge, the only people getting welfare would be those that
show up and work for the government (city and state) jobs that our so called
politicians say they can't fill..

You work, even if its very slowly, you get paid.
You sit on your ass, you don't get squat...