I agree with you in a simultaneous user license of N users.

You can then look at tracking days where user count exceeds agreement and
you charge a tiny daily fee for that.  Instead of locking someone out of
working with it.  That fee needs to be initialed in the contract as well.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 2:19 PM, <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com