On 2018-02-19 07:15, Alan Bourke wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, at 11:49 AM, Ted Roche wrote:
On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 5:02 AM, Laurie Alvey <trukke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess FORTRAN & PASCAL would qualify.

The only differentiation I might make is whether there are
implementations still out in the world. Pascal and Fortran have more
or less complete and free compilers available .

In the case of Pascal there's also Delphi and Oxygene in the
commercial products world. Pascal is far from a zombie language.

Pascal was one of my first true programming language loves. Beautiful language from my recollection of 30 years ago.