Kevin - The issue is that the site that needs to end up with the files has
only two known ways to receive images: One at a time selection from their
web app or one at a time via email attachment.  This is probably their way
to limit the volume of images they get.  Perhaps they will reply to my
inquiry that they can handle a zipped batch for a fee.  That would be fine
by me. - Joe