Hi all,

I was digging through some boxes and saw this shirt.. Too bad it no longer
applies, that was a good decade.. J  For those of you who don't get it, at
one Devcon, a number of us realized that we were all turning 40 the same
year. Which means that many of us are probably turning 60 this year..

Anyway, it's good to see all the chatter still going on this list!

Fletcher

Fletcher Johnson

 <mailto:fletchersjohn...@yahoo.com> fletchersjohn...@yahoo.com

 <http://linkedin.com/in/FletcherJohnson> LinkedIn.com/in/FletcherJohnson