No, it's some peculiarity in my text and/or subject line that some filter's RegEx code did not anticipate, I'm sure.

Around Christmas I sent a long email to my brother with about 20 links to Christmas songs on YouTube pages, interspersed with commentary. His email server kept rejecting the message. I eventually broke it down to one of those links by sending them to him one at a time. The one that didn't go through was not immediately distinguishable from any of the others, just another string of random characters, but his ISP insisted on rejecting it, over and over and over.

It was a legitimate YouTube link like all the others; click it, the song played, without any unintended or unexpected other results.

This is what we have come to in our quests to defeat spam--and the longer this type of strategy is followed--the higher the percentages of legitimate messages that won't be delivered, eventually rendering email useless.

Ah well...

Ed, if you see any of my messages, please see if my original one is stuck in the filter.

Thanks.

Ken

I, otoh, am seeing my posts, so it's probably not a global change in
maillist behavior.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC