You can download a sample of the connection with Facebook here.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Am84v2bakeSZlax54aevVH7PIWBibg

Jose Enrique Llopis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] En nombre de Dave Crozier
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de abril de 2018 11:47
Para: ProFox Email List
Asunto: RE: Facebook api

Excellent, not sure I would have a need but there are many on here who may
be very interested.

Dave Crozier
Software Development Manager
Flexipol Packaging Ltd.

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the
person or organisation to whom it is addressed. Its contents are
confidential and may be protected in law. If you have received this e-mail
in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email.

Flexipol Packaging Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise
the risk of virus transmission through email and therefore any files sent
via e-mail will have been checked for known viruses. However, you are
advised to run your own virus check before opening any
attachments received as Flexipol Packaging Ltd will not in any event accept
any liability whatsoever once an e-mail and/or any attachment is received.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they have adequate
virus protection.

Flexipol Packaging Ltd.
Unit 14 Bentwood Road
Carrs
Industrial Estate
Haslingden
Rossendale
Lancashire
BB4 5HH

Tel:01706-222792
Fax: 01706-224683
www.Flexipol.co.uk

Terms & Conditions:

Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, the property
in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until the seller
Flexipol Packaging Ltd. ("The Company") has received in cash or cleared
funds payment in full of the price of the goods and all other goods agreed
to be sold by the seller to the buyer for which payment is then due. Until
such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer, the buyer shall
hold the goods as the seller's fiduciary agent and bailee and keep the goods
separate from those of the buyer and third parties and properly stored
protected and insured and identified as the seller's property but shall be
entitled to resell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business.
Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer the seller
shall be entitled at any time