Thanks Richard

Unfortunately I have already tried all three suggestions to no avail ...

Paul Newton

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Richard Kaye
Sent: 24 September 2018 17:12
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP file types in explorer

Sent by an external sender
------------------------------

Right click on a PRG or VCT, etc and use the Open with option to set the
default program. There is also a command  line option to add the default
registry values. (vfp9.exe /regserver)  I'm not sure if this also reestablishes
the VFP file associations. Finally, you could try rerunning setup and tell it
to repair.

--

rk