This is TOTALLY BOGUS! The phone number below for this job - you call it - and its a disconnected #! How the Heck can a stupid recruiting firm operate like that - using a phone # in an email for a # that doesn't even work!?!?! That's just Insane!

-K-

On 11/29/2018 3:14 PM, Richard Quilhot wrote:
Anyone looking for VFP gig in CA?
Rick Q
quilh...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kulwinder Singh <kulwind...@etalentnetwork.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 5:20 PM
Subject: Urgent requirement for the position of : Programmer IV@ Torrance CA
To: <quilh...@gmail.com>

Hi,
Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title: Programmer IV Project Location : **Torrance CA*

Skills Required and Job Description:
*Visual FoxPro development experience required*

Job Description/Skills

Hours:8:00am to 5:00pm Work Week 1 - Monday, 2 - Tuesday, 3 - Wednesday, 4
- Thursday, 5 - Friday Description/Comment:Reviews, analyzes, and modifies
programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting
programs. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 5-8 years
of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on
limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a
project leader or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is
required. Additional Job Details:Visual FoxPro development experience
required. SQLServer experience a plus.

Sincerely yours,
KulwinderSingh
E TalentNetwork
http://etalentnetwork.com
8251 Greensboro Drive
McLean VA
kulwind...@etalentnetwork.com
(877) 715-3865 Ext 1161

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I have chosen to contact you either
because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or because you have previously submitted your resume to
our company. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment
opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you would prefer I contact you at a later date, please indicate your
date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I
respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment
options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

You have received this message because either you have contacted our
Company to express interest in employment, or you have posted your Resume
in an area accessible to recruiters or HR professionals, which implies an
interest in being contacted regarding employment opportunities.

If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails whatsoever from our
Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here
<http://jobs.tscti.com/optout.jsp?d=313231355f7175696c686f747240676d61696c2e636f6d&e=122&t11=1543528698443>
.

Lookup Candidate
<http://jobs.tscti.com/employers/open_candidate.jsp?canid=03927860414873795714903593141729&teamid=0&docids=-1&enc=1&rfqid=11962510>