On Dec 21, 2018, at 5:13 AM, Ted Roche <tedro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The archives seem to be missing the past two days. A link from a recent
> post:
>
> https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/1e57959694e4a75d6cc93780bc2d27e8@mtlp000083
>
> produces a 404.

You caught me. I rotated passwords the other day, including the database that
holds the archive, and missed updating the archive script. Fortunately, I’ve
screwed up the archive process enough times that if anything fails to complete,
it writes the entire email message to a directory, so that once I fix whatever
issue was causing the failure, I can re-run them through the archive script.
They are all now happily tucked under their archive blankets.

> Happy Holidays nonetheless

And to you, and to all!

-- Ed Leafe