From: James E. Harvey [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:03:46 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Auto Inc as PK index

I set the "Next Value" number manually several months ago when the table was
first set up with the auto-Inc field, and many new records have been added
successfully since then.

Today was the first occurrence of this error and I could see the number for
the "Next Value" was re-set to a very low number, "4".

I was wondering if this is a common occurrence, "bug", or should I be
looking for something specific that could cause this behavior.

James E. Harvey
Corresponding Officer/M.I.S.
Hanover Shoe Farms, Inc.
www.hanoverpa.com