Yeah - that's right - you better! Time to make a New Post - just to get your name in the Stats for this month!!!

HA HA!

-K-

On 4/1/2019 1:37 PM, Paul H. Tarver wrote:
Just as shocked to see that I was so busy last month that I fell off the
list for the first time in months! I guess I need to step up my group game!
:)

Paul H. Tarver

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt @
Gmail
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 2:04 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: ProFox List Statistics for March 2019

Wow - will admit - was quite surprised to see my name at the top of this
list!!! I guess that means it was kinda quiet on here this past month -
or, simply - I had a big mouth this past month. Am shocked to see I
actually started 22 different posts. Somehow - I can't even recollect
starting that many! Too bad I can't access my desktop computer to check
on this - since, right now - I only have access to my laptop - which has
a bit of a different email setup - which I failed to make equivalent to
my desktop PC.

Be right back with my 1st NEW posting for the month...

-K-