We have a 1 man FTE for CRM here at Ring.  He does probably 20% of his work
for Sales and 80% for production data presentation.  Right now he is
attempting to tie data for CRM between our Vorne boards and our NWA testing
environment.  This will give a cross-reference between testing counts being
low and the line having a problem or not.

Neither of there products is a part of our ERP system, they are necessary
for use but do not tie into LN.