Figured it out.  I was hitting the Reply button instead of Reply List button in Thunderbird.  That'll take some getting used to.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [ADMIN] Replies going right to the user instead of the group
Date:   Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:20:52 -0400
From: MB Software Solutions, LLC <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com>
To:     Ted Roche <tedro...@gmail.com>

On 4/19/2019 10:49 AM, Ted Roche wrote:
Many mailing lists have this defect, but ProFox does not. You likely have a
defective or misconfigured email client, which is replying to the From:
address and not the Reply-To:

Strange...I'm using the latest Mozilla Thunderbird out of the box (nothing special).

---

multipart/alternative
 text/html
---