At 11:17 2019-04-29, Kurt at VR-FX <v...@optonline.net> wrote:
That's a pretty funny one Gene. Especially as it relates to my scenario here in Cali. Turns out - when I got here - my sister insisted that NOBODY Goes to an interview in Cali w/a Suit on! As such, when out here - I have not used a suit at all... -K-

I would not call it funny. I am looking for work right now. Apart from a bit of work from a long time client, I am idle. It is very frustrating dealing with HR when one has no idea what their standards are or how well one does. Arbitrary rules are evil.

The prospective employee does not get hired. The people/department needing the help can not get their projects done as easily or on-time. Not a nice situation.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko