Hi VFPers,

I post this with approval from Robert (X# owner) as another teazer to register for this event, after the positive response from VFP AtoutFox attendees, the X# DevTeam have decided to sponsor and hence will be attending Southwest Fox 2019.  Probably Robert himself as well as Fabrice Foray (Visual Studio Integration) will be there to demonstrate and attend to any queries VFP users might have.

Here is an extract from his message:

FYI:
After the positive response that Fabrice got at AtoutFox we have have decided to go to Southwest Fox.
We have also signed up as sponsor and will be giving 2 vendor sessions.
Fabrice and I will be there on behalf of the X# team.
You will understand that we will do everything we can to get the FoxPro dialect ready by October.

Johan Nel
Friend of XSharp
George, South Africa