OK, my code is just simulating what would have been entered in the textbox.

So I changed it to this:

        m.CompanyID = "' or 1 = 1;  drop table deleteMe ; --"
        m.lcWhereClause = "WHERE test = ?m.CompanyID"

        TEXT TO m.lcSQL NOSHOW TEXTMERGE
                SELECT *
                FROM deleteme
                <<m.lcWhereClause>>
        ENDTEXT
        m.llSuccess = RunSQL(m.lnHandle, m.lcSQL, "", "c_junk")

It ran with no unexpected result. The deleteme table is still in the database. What are you expecting to happen?

Maybe you can take my code and adjust it to show what the issue is?

Frank.

Frank Cazabon