On 11/29/06, Chet Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2) It keeps asking for a "keychain password".
>
> You enter the keychain password -- then you get your email -- then the
> next time it tries to download email, it asks for the stupid keychain
> password again...
>
> How can I make it stop???

You ask it nicely.

I haven't seen this on my Mac, so I thought I'd learn more about the
subject. The Mac has a function known as "Help" and here's what I
learned:

1) Click the finder to set the system menu to the Finder. Click the
Help option and select Mac Help. (I'll bet Ed knows a better way to do
this.)

2) Type 'keychain' into the box in the upper right.

3) Click on the topic labeled "Locking and unlocking your keychain."

I didn't know you could do that!

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC