Dne 17.10.2019 v 12:33 Ted Roche napsal(a):
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 2:22 AM AndyHC <a...@hawthorncottage.com> wrote:

Anyone done it with Thunderbird?

I don't think Thunderbird implements the COM interface, see here:
http://codeverge.com/mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird/thunderbird-automation/1102239

  The mention of command-line options lead me here:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Command_line_arguments_%28Thunderbird%29

So, you can't use COM, but can probably compose a command line and access
it via RUN.

To use BLAT.DLL is more simple and independent from any mail client.

--
Jan Bucek
Kohoutov 106