It was 15.  I was working with it and C# then doing a web app for a truck
parts OEM company.  Instead of printing books, we were presenting them or
the idea of picking the correct PTO for your transmission and your needs.
Books were generated from a VFP app that was the property of the company
that sold this unit to another owner.