I use odrive to sync between several gdrives. That might not be what you are looking for but it works for me

------ Original Message ------
From: "Chris Davis" <chr...@actongate.co.uk>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Sent: 11/20/2019 8:39:10 AM
Subject: File Sync

Can anyone recommend a free and simple file syncing program to mirror a folder
on a server to a local folder (files and subfolders).

I had been using freefilesync / robocopy but struggling with both of these on
one particular computer and want to try another such utility to see if it gives
me a better idea of what the issue is.

Thanks

Chris.

multipart/alternative