On 11/21/2019 2:54 PM, Eric Selje wrote:
VFP 10 (or VFP Advanced) is a copy of your licensed copy of VFP9, with some
binary patches to fix bugs and add features. There's *also* a 64-bit
version.

Yes, I use it every day, along with 1000's of others. My opinion is that
there's no reason every VFP developer should not.

Eric

I was surprised that M$ didn't send out a "cease and desist" or some such action for it.  Morally and ethically, there's nothing wrong with it from what I can tell, but you recall the HUGE STINK they put up when Whil Hentzen was going to show VFP running on WINE.  I can't see the harm in that either, for that matter.  If that increases M$'s VFP sales, GREAT!  (Yes, that's laughable to say...cue the quote by BG about every time VFP was sold, they lost $20,000 or something on SQL Server sales.)