On Fri, 22 Nov 2019, at 6:41 PM, MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:
> I thought we were pretty much told there would be no new operating
> systems past Windows 10, so if your VFP app ran on Windows 10 now, then
> it was going to run forever.  ????

Windows 10X is not Windows 10 like on your laptop.

It is a stripped down version intended for the Surface and other similar
devices. So it's good news in the sense that full-fat Windows 10 will of course
continue to run 32-bit native Windows executables like Visual Foxpro, because
why wouldn't it, but the bonus from this is that 10x devices probably will as
well.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm