On 11/26/2019 12:32 PM, Charlie Coleman wrote:
Technically, what VPA is doing is actually not intended by its owner, MS.

...which is why I was surprised M$ did nothing to stop it.

Anyway, it is definitely interesting enough that I plan on working with it.
I would love larger DBF capacities too, but I will not quibble. The guy is
doing some amazing stuff. I hope he reaps big rewards from it somehow.

Wait...does it allow the 2GB ceiling per file (DBF, CDX, FPT, etc.) to be lifted?  I missed that if so.  ???